lørdag 10. mai 2014

The daily dialog

Owner to deerhound: Come on, time for our kickbike ride!
Deerhound to owner: What? No! It`s raining outside.
Owner to deerhound: No, it`s not raining anymore, come on!
Deerhound to owner: It´s wet on the ground and my paws will get dirty.
Owner to deerhound: Since when did you start worrying about dirty paws?
Deerhound to owner: Since you put me in the tub to clean me after the yesterdays kickbike ride.
Owner to deerhound: We´ll have pancakes for dinner.......
Deerhound to owner: Nice try! No thanks, I´ll settle for the usual boring pellets. *sighs*
Owner to deerhound: ...with cheese....
Deerhound to owner: You evil, EVIL woman! I´m ready, let´s go now!

Owner to herself: I win!
Deerhound to himself: I let her think she won! *big grin*



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar