tirsdag 13. mai 2014

The daily dialog





Deerhound to owner: I bet I could make your cheese sandwich disappear from your plate without you seeing how it happens!
Owner to deerhound: Nice try, You`ll just tell me to close my eyes and then eat it! You did that last time I took on your bet.
Deerhound to owner: No, this is really a good trick, I promise!
Owner to deerhound: Alright! You`re on!
Deerhound to owner: Good! Then just place this box over the sandwich. Now, do you see the sandwich?
Owner to deerhound: No, it`s under the box, silly!
Deerhound to owner: No, it`s not! It has vanished!
Owner to deerhound: *removing the box* Ha-ha, it`s still there! You lost the bet.
Deerhound to owner: *quickly snatching the sandwich and eating it* Yeah, lost the bet, won a sandwich. It`s fine by me!
Owner to deerhound: !

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar