tirsdag 27. august 2013

The daily dialog

Deerhound to owner: You really miss her so much? Why don´t you get a new one?
Owner to deerhound? Huh?
Deerhound to owner: I can see that you are sad, and I thought you might miss that little furry ball of teeth and claws....the kitty cat. 
Owner to deerhound: Yeah...I really miss her...
Deerhound to owner: So, why don´t you get a new one?
Owner to deerhound: I have thought about that...but it wouldn´t be her anyway, so I don´t know...
Deerhound to owner: You really need to get over her, you know
I won´t be here forever to comfort you!
Owner to deerhound: Oh, shut up! Of course you are! I wouldn´t bare to loose you too...so don´t you dare....
Deerhound to owner: Just keep those chunks of cheese and delicious pancakes coming, and I´ll be by your side forever!
Now, seriously...about that new kitty cat....
Owner to deerhound: Right, right...I´ll think about it




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar