mandag 1. august 2016

The daily dialog



Deerhound to owner: You´re sad, again!
Owner to deerhound: What? Why do you think I´m sad?
Deerhound to owner: You often get water in your eyes, you don´t smile and laugh as much as you used to. I can tell!
Owner to deerhound: Yes, sweetie, I am sad...
Deerhound to owner: I miss her too, you know!
Owner to deerhound: I know, my dear boy...I know!
Deerhound to owner: Life is so unfair....but you know, I´m so happy she came to us, and I know she was happy too. At least we gave her a wonderful year with lots of fun and love!
Owner to deerhound: *sobbing* 
Deerhound to owner: It´s okay to be sad, but it´s also okay to be happy again! Do you really think she would want you to be so unhappy?
Owner to deerhound: Where does all your wisdom come from?
Deerhound to owner: We deerhounds are the wisest of the wise! And right now it´s wise to be happy and make some pancakes! It´ll make us feel much better!
Owner to deerhound: You know...I think you´re right for once...
Deerhound to owner: Always, my dear! We deerhounds are always right about happiness and pancakes!
Owner to deerhound: !




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar