torsdag 7. november 2013

The daily dialog

Owner to deerhound: What actually happened when I got home from work today?
Deerhound to owner: Don´t want to talk about it!
Owner to deerhound: Why? Please tell me!
Deerhound to owner: Oh..alright, I fell down the stairs...*mumbles*
Owner to deerhound: You fell down the stairs?
Deerhound to owner: Shhhh...keep your voice down! Don´t want the blonde to know!
Owner to deerhound: Why?
Deerhound to owner: Why what? 
Owner to deerhound: Why did you fall down the stairs?
Deerhound to owner: Well...I was so happy you came home so my body just wiggled it`s way down...couldn´t help it. I had no control *whispers*
Owner to deerhound: Aaaaaaaw you sweet, wonderful boy! 
Deerhound to owner: That qualifies for pancakes, right?
Owner to deerhound: How many would you like, sweetheart?



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar