torsdag 14. november 2013

The daily dialog

Owner to deerhound: What´s this white fluffy stuff i your fur?
Deerhound to owner: Uh...fluffy stuff?
Owner to deerhound: Yes...FLUFFY STUFF!
Deerhound to owner: I don´t know...oh..is that your phone ringing?
Owner to deerhound: No! I asked you a question...you´d better answer it!
Deerhound to owner: Uh..erh..hm...not your pillow? *grin*
Owner to deerhound: Have you destroyed my pillow? 
Deerhound to owner: It attacked me!
Owner to deerhound: What? The pillow? You´ve got to be kidding!
Deerhound to owner: No! The spider!
Owner to deerhound: Then you should have killed the spider...not the pillow!
Deerhound to owner: But it was hiding out in the pillow.. So you see, I had to take them both down
Owner to deerhound: Thank God! You killed the spider right?!
Deerhound to owner: Dead as a well chewed shoe!
Owner to deerhound: Goood boooy!
Deerhound to owner: Did I hear cheese?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar