onsdag 25. september 2013

The daily dialog




Deerhound to owner: Hey, there is someone at the door!
Owner to deerhound: Shhhh! It`s in the middle of the night. There is nobody there, go back to bed.
Deerhound to owner: I tell you, there IS someone at the door!......I`m scared…
Owner to deerhound: Alright, alright, I`ll check…
Deerhound to owner: Be careful…maybe it`s a monster…I hate monsters!
Owner to deerhound: See…nobody here…*opens the door*
Deerhound to owner: Hmmm...right!.....Can I sleep with you guys?
Owner to deerhound: Ok, but just for tonight…and no kicking me out of bed!
Deerhound to owner: Don`t you dare telling anybody about this!
Owner to deerhound: Sure! And you will do anything I say from now on?
Deerhound to owner: That is unfair!
Owner to deerhound: *big grin*
 
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar