mandag 23. september 2013

The daily dialog

Deerhound to owner: Why don´t you get a new kitty cat?
Owner to deerhound: Nooo....why do you ask? Do you think I should?
Deerhound to owner: Yes! I can hear you cry almost night...I know it´s because she´s gone, cause you didn´t cry when she was still around
Owner to deerhound: There can never be a new Ms.Sourpuss!
Deerhound to owner: I know! But you really should consider it...having a new kitty cat! it hink it would be good for you!
Owner to deerhound: You are starting to freak me out here! How come you know about these tings? 
Deerhound to owner: I read you...you say everything with your body
Owner to deerhound: You never stop amazing me!
Deerhound to owner: That is one of the things we deeries do best!
Amaze people! 
Owner to deerhound:!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar