søndag 29. september 2013

The daily dialog

Deerhound to owner: No, I want to follow these tracks! They smell like a big bad wolf, and I want to know what he´s doing on my turf!
Owner to deerhound: That is your tracks, silly!
Deerhound to owner: What? Are you sure? I´m not so sure about that.
What if there is a big, ugly, scary wolf trying to sneak in here? I don´t like this one bit!
Owner to deerhound: I´m telling you, these are your own tracks! There is no wolves around for miles. Now, please come inside. It`s late, and I want to go to bed.
Deerhound to owner: I will investigate this tomorrow then...Are you sure these tracks doesn´t belong to a wolf? A werewolf maybe?
Owner to deerhound: Yes, Ludvig...I am absolutely 100% sure. Now get in!
Deerhound to owner: Right, right...but it´s best to be aware you know.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar