mandag 25. mai 2015

The daily dialog

Deerhound to owner: So, you managed to sneak in another deerie into this family!
Owner to deerhound: What do you mean "sneak"?
Deerhound to owner: Sneak! Like in snook in...behind our backs!
Owner to deerhound: Oh, come on! I didn´t sneak her in....you were right here when she came!
Deerhound to owner: Yeah, but you said just for a few weeks....
Owner to deerhound: Well....that was the intention...
Deerhound to owner: ....and now she`s eating our food, sleeps in our beds and gets all our cuddles!
Owner to deerhound: Not all your cuddles! You still get the same amount of ear rubs and belly scratches! Are you saying you don´t want her here??
Deerhound to owner: NO! Don´t you dare send her away! The food has never been better, the walks is always an adventure, and I get to lie in her bed...wich is far softer than mine!..And she is really a sweetheart! *blush*
Owner to deerhound: Then what is your problem?
Deerhound to owner: *sigh* Do you love her more than me?
Owner to deerhound: Oh, is that what´s bothering you? No! Of course not! You are my very special boy, sweetie! I love you more than anything!
Deerhound to owner: Then how about some more pancakes? Just to show me how much you love me! *big grin*
Owner to deerhound: How about you take a bath first?
Deerhound to owner: How about I just go lie down for a while! I´m really not that hugry!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar