torsdag 27. november 2014

The daily dialog

Owner to deerhound: Alright, who just took my cheese sandwich?
Deerhound to owner: What? Did someone steal your deliciouse cheese sandwich?
Owner to deerhound: Yes! It was you! Wasn`t it?
Deerhound to owner: Are you accusing me? ME? That is outrageous! I tell you..it was the fat cat!
Owner to deerhound: You have crumbles in your mustache!
Deerhound to owner: I just cleaned up after the fat one! *big grin*  Tell me; why do you think he has gotten that fat? It`s because he steals everyones food! My, food! Serengeti`s food! The other cat`s food, your food! So now you go and punish him! Bad kitty! BAD!
Owner to deerhound: Oh my...I didn`t know!

Deerhound to Borzoi: Hirr hirr, she believes anything! And you will keep your mouth shut, right!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar