søndag 17. november 2013

The daily dialog

Owner to deerhound: Still tired after yesterday?
Deerhound to owner: Yes, so many dogs, too much noise, too many people! What on earth was all that about?
Owner to deerhound: That was a dog show, my dear
Deerhound to owner: That was a dog show? Didn´t see a single show dog...where were they?
Owner to deerhound: You were one of them...
Deerhound to owner: What?
Owner to deerhound: Remember when we ran a couple of rounds on the floor, and then a nice lady came over for a chat and she wantet to see your teeth?
Deerhound to owner: Uh..yeah?
Owner to deerhound: She was a jugde and you were showing yourself at your best
Deerhound to owner: Really? I thougt show dogs had to wear costumes and put on a big show and do stupid tricks and so...
Owner to deerhound: Hahahaha you are so funny
Deerhound to owner: What did she say then? I was the best right? You always say I am the best dog ever....
Owner to deerhound: She said you are an excellent dog with beautiful dark eyes....
Deerhound to owner: Ooooh nice, keep it coming!
Owner to deerhound: .....and that your front and top line was excellent too....
Deerhound to owner: Yes, yes.....tell me more about myself *big grin*
Owner to deerhound: ...you had perfect rose ears with nice mouse fur, and a nice rough coat...
Deerhound to owner: Was that why you were pulling hairs from my ears the day before? It really was annoying you know..
Owner to deerhound: Yes, that´s right...sorry if I hurt you, but you looked like a wild scruffy forrest beast and I had to do it.
Deerhound to owner: I´m over it...tell me more! What more did she say?
Owner to deerhound: She said that with some training of your hind legs, you will get a nicer trot, and you will be able to stand correctly....so you didn´t win this time.
Deerhound to owner: What? That is not possible...I´m the best! You said so!
Owner to deerhound: And you are! You are the best dog ever..for me! Come here...I´ll give you a nice ear rub
Deerhound to owner: Yeah! Can we have pancakes for dinner? Can we? Pleeeaaaseee? *big grin*
Owner to deerhound: Sure! 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar