mandag 18. november 2013

The daily dialog

Deerhound to owner: Hey, are you sleeping? *whispering*!
Owner to deerhound: Uhm...
Deerhound to owner: Wake up! 
Owner to deerhound: Uhm..no...sleep....zzzz
Deerhound to owner: Wake up! I hear noises...
Owner to deerhound: Zzzz zzz mhm...
Deerhound to owner: *BARK*
Owner to deerhound: WHAT? What´s going on?
Deerhound to owner: You´re not a very good guard human!
Owner to deerhound: I don´t need to...I have you!
Deerhound to owner: There are strange noises coming from downstairs...please go and check it out!?
Owner to deerhound: !
Deerhound to owner: While you´re downstairs...please bring me some cheese..will you?
Owner to deerhound: !!!

Deerhound to owner: Well? 
Owner to deerhound: Well what?
Deerhound to owner: What was the noise? And where is my cheese? *big grin*
Owner to deerhound: First of all...the noise you thought was so scary that you had to wake me up and make me go downstairs, was you swedish blonde girlfriend snoring like a drunken lumberjack....second..I ate the cheese! Good night!
Deerhound to owner: You evil woman!
Owner to deerhound: What?
Deerhound to owner: Nothing! Good night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar